Atmos Transporter Review: Pros & Cons
Atmos RX is known for producing some of the smallest vaporizer pens in the world, but their portable vapes are equally innovative. The Atmos Transporter is proof of that with a unique design that makes it difficult to tell you’re using a vaporizer at all. Read on to learn more about the benefits and drawbacks of this portable dry herb vape.
- Cost-effective, inexpensive portable model
- Difficult to spot; very compact vape
- Above average taste due to the ceramic heating chamber
- Small and easy to carry
- No risk of combustion
- Fast heat up time
- Easy to use and to clean
- Vapor is a little lacking in smoothness
- Shorter sessions than what’s possible with some other portable vapes
- Only one heat setting
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of Atmos Transporter
– Price – The Atmos Transporter retails for around $180, making it less expensive than many other handheld vaporizers that are larger than vape pens. This device would be a great choice for a beginner who wants to invest in one of the best vaporizer, but doesn’t want to buy a top-of-the-line model until they’re sure they like the lifestyle. It’s also a good choice for a vaping vet who wants an inexpensive unit to use on the go, but uses a better desktop unit at home.
– Reputation – In terms of all around vapor quality, the Transporter offers a satisfactory experience. The herbal vaporizer has an all-ceramic heating chamber, so its taste is slightly above average and better than many other portable vapes available for this price. The vapor is a little on the harsh side and lacking the smoothness you’d get from a more expensive vaporizer. Also, it produces more modest amounts of vapor, cutting sessions a little short. Still, when considering its price, the Atmos Transporter offers value.
– Guarantee – Atmos warranties the Transporter for 1 year, which is a little shorter than some other portable vaporizers.
– Prep Time – The Atmos RX Transporter loads easily from the bottom. It gets hot in less than 5 seconds, making it one of the faster portable vapes for dry herb.
– Portability, Size and Privacy – One of the biggest benefits of the Transporter is that it doesn’t look like a vaporizer at all. Atmos has created this hand held vape to look like a hip-flask, so it’s very compact. Easy to take with you on the go, the model is hand sized and simple to grip.
– Ease of Use – There is only one button on the Atmos RX Transporter, allowing for easy operation. Even those with diminished lung capacity should be able to easily draw from the vaporizer. It also requires only a little regular cleaning to keep it well maintained.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – Only one heat setting is available on the Atmos Transporter, making it less than ideal for someone who likes to customize their vaping experience by altering the vape temperature. Still, the temperature setting is such that herbs won’t burn.
– Power Supply – The battery life on the Atmos Transporter is about average and slightly longer than some other portable vaporizers.
Atmos Transporter vape is a convection vaporizer with ceramic heating chamber. Is this portable flask looking vaporizer with one heat setting cost-effective?