- Talk (0)
Seashell Shore , also known as Shell Beach, is a realm in Spyro: Year of the Dragon and in the Reignited Trilogy remaster of the third game. It can be accessed in the Sunrise Spring homeworld after collecting 14 Dragon Eggs.
- 1 Description
- 2 Guide
- 2.1 Eggs
- 2.2 Skill Points
- 3 Characters
- 3.1 Allies
- 3.2 Enemies
- 4 Glitch
- 5 Video
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Trivia
- 7.1 Original
- 7.2 Reginited
Three Seals, Sigmund, Sal, and Stu, were taking a Rhynoc submarine for a spin, but accidentally crashed it. In revenge, the Rhynocs “arrested” the seals, and threw them in an underwater prison cell. After Sebastian the Seal returns from Sunrise Spring, he finds his friends being held captive, and calls on Spyro to help free them. In order to do so, Spyro has to reach the other side of the cell and defeat the octopus holding the jail key and Stanley the Seal captive. After the seals are freed, Stanley gives Spyro an egg he found in a Rhynoc’s lunchbox as a reward.
After Sheila is released, she goes to help some other seals blow up a Rhynoc sand fortress that is guarding another egg.
- Free the Seals (Dizzy): Reach the end of the realm and free the seals by charging into an Octopus holding the jail key and Stanley the Seal captive.
- Under the Docks (Jason): Before the first set of Sailor Rhynocs, there is a dock with a pool of water below it. An egg is located in one of the corners of the pool.
- Clear Out the Pipe (Duke): In this challenge portal, an egg was accidentally sent through a high-speed water tunnel, and the only way to retrieve it is to reach the end while defeating every Rhynoc in the tunnel and avoiding water mines.
- Defeat the Shark Sub (Jackie): In this challenge portal, Bluto the Rhynoc challenges Spyro and the seals to a naval battle with his robotic shark. Defeat Bluto to get the egg.
- Destroy the Sand Castle (Mollie): In this Sheila portal, the seals have discovered a Rhynoc sand fortress guarding an egg and plan to blow it up with TNT crates. However, it is heavily guarded, so they ask Sheila for help. Destroy the smaller sand and metal blocks surrounding the fortress within the time limit so that the seals can blow it up and give you the egg.
- Hop to the Secret Cave (Jared): In the same Sheila portal, there is a hidden cave that contains an egg and a ground-pound gem chest. It can be found after jumping across the two pillars and double-jumping left.
- Catch the Funky Chicken: There is a very fast chicken fodder in the area around the entryway leading to Stanley the Seal being held captive by an octopus. Hitting it with an underwater charge will earn you a skill point.
- Scuba Rhynocs
- Sailor Rhynoc
- Seashell Rhynoc
- Bluto (boss)
In the area where Spyro rescues Stanley the Seal from the octopus, there is a rare chance that Spyro can get sucked to the bottom and act like he isn’t underwater. The player can’t move nor pause, and the only way out is to restart the game.Seashell Shore , also known as Shell Beach, is a realm in Spyro: Year of the Dragon and in the Reignited Trilogy remaster of the third game. It can be accessed in the Sunrise Spring homeworld after collecting 14 Dragon Eggs. 1 Description 2 Guide 2.1 Eggs 2.2 Skill Points 3 Characters 3.1 Allies… ]]>