Randy’s Drift Dry Herb Vaporizer
Randy’s Drift is designed for awesome dry herb sessions. The longer you hold the button, the hotter it gets. The chamber of the Randy’s Drift is specifically made for small portions of dry herb, making it ideal for portable use. It heats to 385ºF in about 4 seconds, yet can get as hot at 750º F in 10 seconds, therefore you have the capability to combust your product as well. The Drift gives you the full range of options packed in a slim, discreet vaporizer.
Sizes – H: 4.625 inches W: .5 inches
-385°F in 4 Seconds
-Small & Sleek
Smokly offers free shipping on orders with $40 or more orders!
With Smokly you’re entitled to free shipping on all paid orders within the United States.
More Shipping Options
In addition to free shipping, we offer paid shipping upgrades.
60 DAY MANUFACTURING WARRANTY
With our 60 day warranty, should you experience an issue with your product, please contact us to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) by calling 1 (347) 328-7657. Upon receiving the RMA number, you must ship the item, either USPS first class mail or USPS flat rate priority mail, ONLY, and within 20 days to:
645 W 44th St
New York,NY 10036, USA
Warranty covers manufacturing defects ONLY and will not cover issues related to abuse, misuse or normal wear and tear including dust, humidity or heat. Upon inspection, if the product is deemed to be a defect we will ship you a replacement item. If in the rare event the item is out of stock, we refund your original purchase in full.
PLEASE NOTE: Return shipping is not pre-paid and can be returned ONLY by USPS first class mail or USPS flat rate priority padded envelope. Once the item is inspected and deemed to be a manufacturing defect the shipping cost will be refunded to your account.
Warranty Does Not Include E-liquids, Clearomizers, Cartomizers, Atomizer Heads or Tanks.
Get 1 points for every $ Spent
Get 50 points for Sharing on Facebook
Get 100 points for leaving a review on our Facebook page
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: 645 W 44th St New York New York US 10036.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 645 W 44th St New York New York US 10036
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Randy’s Drift is designed for awesome dry herb sessions. The longer you hold the button, the hotter it gets. The chamber of the Randy’s Drift is specifically made for small portions of dry herb, making it ideal for portable use.
What is the Best Vaporizer: Dry Herb Vaporizer Review
Dry herb vaporization has become the pinnacle gold standard of healthy dry herb consumption. This trend has emerged because vaporized dry herbs do not create many of the carcinogens and tars that are released upon combustion during smoking. There are two types of vaporization chambers utilized in dry herb vaporizers: the most common is a conduction oven while others use convection.
Conduction ovens achieve vaporization when the plant material inside is directly touching the heating surface at temperatures above the vaporization point. This is the most common form of dry herb vaporization chamber, however, that doesn’t mean it is the most effective. A conduction oven can achieve pure vaporization, however, it is an extremely delicate balance between material and temperature. New users may prefer this kind of chamber because of the lower cost. This being said it is possible and all too common for a conduction oven to cause a small amount of charring and overcooking which releases a small amount carcinogens and tars. Conduction vaporization produces far less of these harmful materials and toxins than simply smoking, however, it is not considered pure vaporization.
The second type of vaporization chamber is a convection oven. This is the type of chamber typically found in high-end vaporization systems due to the fact that this is the best method for achieving pure vaporization. A convection oven works by heating air which is them pumped into the vaporization chamber. This allows it to heat the dry herb material from all angles providing an even vaporization to all material inside the chamber. This method is the healthiest form of vaporization on the market since the dry material never makes direct contact with the heating element and is not charred or overcooked during the process. Convection vaporizers are typically quite a bit more expensive due to the technology involved, however, they are usually more durable, healthier and provide a better all-around experience for the consumer.
Now let’s take a look at some of the most popular options on the market, as well as their functions and specifications. While there are many options on the market for vaporizing dry herbs and it can be complicated finding the right one for you, this should help any prospective dry herb vaper decide which product is best suited to their needs. First, we will look at some of the more economical options and discuss their advantages and disadvantages, then we will move on to the mid-range products and end with the top of the line, high-end vaporizers.
- Randy’s Drift – The Randy’s Drift is one of the most affordable options on the market, and also has the ability to be converted into a concentrates vaporizer if the user wishes to switch between dry herbs and concentrates. The Drift relies on a ceramic plate which is heated to a preset temperature and then allows the dry herbs inside of its chamber to be vaporized. Due to the fact that this unit does not have a temperature control this preset heat can be too hot for some material and can cause combustion, this is further aided by the fact that the ceramic plate is considered a conduction oven, and since the heating surface is quite small the chance of combustion is quite high. This makes the drift somewhat obsolete as a dry herb vaporizer for many experienced vapers, however, is widely accepted amongst those who wish to have a discreet dry herb consumption device for things such as going on vacation. The price range also means that the unit is quite easily disposable.
- Randy’s Troo – The Randy’s Troo uses a very common design or style of vaporizer. The design makes it very accessible for many companies to make their own version and a very similar or even identical vaporizer can be found under many different names. Additionally, they are almost all in the same price range. The vaporization chamber is a conduction oven, however, unlike Randy’s Drift, the heated surface area is larger which reduces the chance of combustion inside of the chamber. The Troo also features three preset temperature options making it more customizable for the user and allowing for temperature adjustments based on the dry herbs that are being vaporized. The price point is also relatively low, so this tends to be the most popular option amongst people just becoming interested in vaporization.
- Pax 3 – The Pax 3 and other Pax products, in general, are very well known in the vaporization community. This is due to its ease of use, long battery life, and sleek design. The Pax 3 is extremely user-friendly and the full kit features a ten-year warranty. It has what is considered to be a mid-range price point and is the go-to choice for many vapers. The Pax 3 has some new bells and whistles such as an extended battery life, Bluetooth temperature control, as well as hidden Easter egg features such as Simon says. Pax has dominated the market for many years however its drawbacks are mainly centered around the fact that it still relies on a conduction vaporization chamber. This being said it is extremely accessible for both experienced and new vapers.
- Firefly – The Firefly 2 is a crowd favorite due to its design and also its function which is extremely comparable to the Pax. The vaporization chamber is conduction and due to design, the airflow allows for a very even vaporization. The way it functions also reminds many users of smoking out of a pipe due to the fact that it is held like one and has a visible vaporization chamber in the same place you would pack a bowl. In order to use it, the user must also hold it like a pipe due to the fact that both power buttons on either side of the vaporizer must be held down in order to begin vaping. The price point is slightly higher than the Pax, making Pax the more popular option. However, the noticeable difference in airflow draws the attention of many more experienced vapers.
- Storz & Bickel Crafty – The function of the Crafty by Storz & Bickel is much different than the options previously discussed. It also has a completely different aesthetic which is geared toward and dictated by the differences in function. All Storz & Bickel products use convection ovens for the vaporization chamber. This means that the dry herb material is heated with hot air from a heating chamber pushed through the dry herb chamber, which vaporizes the dry herb in a more even and effective manner. This method of vaporization is what has put Storz & Bickel at the top of the market for so many years. The Mighty by Storz & Bickel is one of their portable vaporizers, and despite being their cheapest model is still at the top of the price range of dry herb vaporizers in the market. This is for good reason as it is made from medical grade parts, and guarantees perfect vaporization. It is also worth noting that all Storz & Bickel products come with some type of adjustable temperature control.
- Ghost Vape – The Ghost Vape is new to the market, especially compared to its direct competitor, Storz & Bickel. It also comes in at a lower price point and boasts an extremely similar convection oven as the vaporization chamber. The Ghost Vape does both dry herb and concentrates, however it is focused on the dry herb portion. The battery life seems to be a bit longer than average providing the user with up to 8 uses before a charge is necessary, and the heat up time is by far the lowest in its class. Altogether this is one of the most advanced and proficient dry herb vaporizers on the market and should be considered one of the best options for anyone from a beginner, all the way up to the most critical connoisseurs.
This article should help those who are trying to find the best dry herb vaporizer for their specific needs. We have discussed the pros and cons of all the most popular portable dry herb vaporizers on the market at the various price ranges. I would recommend that someone who is unsure about dry herb vaporization and wants to dip their toe in the water, purchase a quality mid-level vaporizer. But it is always important to remember with portable dry herb vaporizers you get what you pay for in terms of the quality of the hit and experience, as well as the durability and longevity of the device. So ultimately, someone looking for a more long-term solution should consider buying a more expensive, high-end vaporizer.
Shop Dry Herb Vaporizer
*These statements have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
**The beliefs and opinions expressed in this blog are not those of Waterbeds ‘n’ Stuff.
Check out the best dry herb vaporizer reviews and find out what is the best vaporizer for your needs. We analyze all the best dry herb vaporizers in the market.