Parchment Paper Rolls with SmartGrid
EASILY CUT TO FIT YOUR PAN
Use the gridlines to cut straight and perfectly size your sheet to fit any pan.
SPACE OUT COOKIES EVENLY
The SmartGrid® lines make it simple to space out cookies just right, giving you better baking results.
Each sheet can be used up to 4 times per recipe per cookie baking session.
Featured: Favorite Cookie Recipes
Coconutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mint Chocolate Cream Cookies
Reynolds Kitchens® Parchment Paper with SmartGrid® is a high density, natural paper with easy to use SmartGrid® lines for smarter baking. Oven safe up to 425°F, bakers love how simple the gridlines make spacing and cutting for more precise results. It’s also non-stick, compostable and reusable*.
Our parchment paper rolls are made in France and packaged in the USA, using responsibly sourced wood fibers. We utilize the parchmentizing process to fuse together tightly woven wood pulp fibers in order to create a natural greaseproof, non-stick paper.
Other great uses for Reynolds Kitchens® Parchment Paper with SmartGrid®:
- Use the lines to cut straight edges to perfectly fit any pan.
- Line your counter top when measuring, mixing, cutting or decorating.
- Stop dough or fondant from sticking to your rolling pin by covering it with a layer of parchment before rolling
- Make a quick DIY pastry bag for decorating with icing
- Use the gridlines for all kinds of crafts where you need an easy way to measure and cut straight lines
- Steam meat, fish or vegetables in a parchment packet (a technique known as cooking ‘en papillote’). Learn more about en papillote and try out some of our en papillote salmon, shrimp and herb vegetable recipes.
*each sheet can be used up to four times per recipe per cookie baking session.
Cinnamon Coffee Ice Cream Cookie How-To Video
Baking sheets and pans come in a lot of different sizes. See how Reynolds' Kitchens Parchment Paper rolls with SmartGrid helps you cut a perfectly-sized sheet.