Vapir One Review:
Vapir One 5.0 arrived on the market in 2002 and is a unique design that can be used both as a tabletop and a semi-portable vaporizer. The model is often used as a dry herb vaporizer and a tobacco vaporizer.
- Vapir One 5.0 gives you the flexibility to vape
- Direct draw or balloon techniques
- Comes with equipment for both options
- Can be used in the car or as a desktop device
- Its ease of use makes the Vapir One 5.0 a good choice
- Easy for first time users
- Doesn’t require any special techniques for good vape
- Plastic construction results in less-than-pure vapor
- Fan is very noisy
- Warranty on Vapir One 5.0 is only 90 days long
- Vaporizer isn’t truly portable because it’s over-sized
- Doesn’t have an internal power supply.
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth details of Vapir One 5.0:
– Price – Vapir One 5.0 original retail price is $280, but it is discontinued by the Vapir brand, and replaced by NO2. Making it one of the higher-priced options among the best portable vaporizer models sold in smoke shops and a mid-priced option when compared to tabletop vaporizers at vape shops.
– Reputation – For its price range, the Vapir ONE has a fair to good reputation. The main criticism of the model is that the housing is made out of plastic, which releases impurities into the vapor and compromises the taste.
– Guarantee – Vapir One 5.0 comes with a basic 90-day guarantee, which is very short when compared to other models. This is pretty standard for vaporizers that are made in China, like this particular design.
– Prep Time – In 2 to 5 minutes, the Vapir One 5.0 can be ready for use. Set-up is rather easy if you follow the instructions provided with the model.
– Portability– Vapir One 5.0 requires an external power source for operation, so it’s not an option for vaping completely on the go. Fortunately, the handle design allows it to be held in your hand. You can also purchase a power adapter to use it in an automobile – making it more portable than other non-battery designs. The unit measures 8 inches by 6 inches by 3.5 inches in size, making it easy to store away. The fan in the model is very noisy, so it is less compact than others.
– Ease of Use – Using the Vapir One 5.0 is rather straightforward. The model comes with a mouthpiece for direct draws, and requires no special breath-work technique to vape. You also get a balloon kit, making this unit rather versatile and excellent for group vaping.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – Vapir One 5.0 is a convection model, and has a temperature regulator that provides three heat options. A digital display allows you to monitor the temperature with ease. While there are very few reports of combustion with the model; there are some reports of the mouthpiece melting due to the heat produced by the vaporizer. You can avoid this problem by not over-inserting it.
– Power Supply – With the Vapir One 5.0, you either need to plug the vaporizer into a standard AC outlet or into the cigarette lighter of a vehicle. The car adapter is sold separately.
Vapir One 5.0 Vaporizer is designed to be used both as a desktop and a semi-portable dry herb vaporizer. Check Out all of the Pros and Cons in this review!
Planet of the Vapes ONE
In stock Out of stock
Free US Shipping
Free shipping on orders of $25 and above
Planet of the Vapes offers free shipping on all orders over $25.00 within the United States.
Portable vaporizers and most accessories are shipped with 1-3 business day (1st class) shipping. Larger (desktop) vaporizers are shipped with 1-5 day service.
For more details on shipping, see this page. Track your existing order status here.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be more than happy with your purchase from Planet of the Vapes, we want you to be thrilled! If for any reason you are not fully satisfied, you can return your purchased items, even if used, for a full refund or store credit within 14 days. Unopened, unused merchandise can be returned within 30 days.
For more details and instructions, see this page.
Please note: at this time, our easy return policy applies to US customers only.
World Class Customer Service
The POTV Experts are here to help
Our team of friendly experts is happy to answer any questions you may have. Whether it’s related to your order or if you are looking for advice on which vaporizer best suits your needs, don’t hesitate to reach out any time. The preferred and fastest way to get in touch with us, is via our customer support desk.
Visit the POTV- Blog for the latest vaporizer reviews, user guides, comparisons and more.
- Ultra Pocketable
- Heats up in 30 seconds
- Vibration Feedback
- Digital Temperature Controls
- Includes Stock and Glass Mouthpieces
- Two Year Warranty
Who is the ONE for?
This ONE’s going to impress! We found an affordable, ultra-portable vaporizer with great performance, and we made it even better. It’s small, packs a punch, is full of features, but still tough. The ONE is the perfect vape to level up from the conduction vaporizer scene, and a solid, low-cost option for anyone serious about vaporizing.
Strong and tasty vapor
The ONE’s heating system fully extracts in just a few minutes, giving you tasty, potent vapor along the way. The air path is sealed from the electronics, with an open air flow for comfortable draws, and you’ll be surprised by the strong vapor from such a small package.
The ONE isn’t just little – it’s one of the smallest vapes we carry. It’s easy to palm, or lose in your pocket, and built for durability. Toss it in any bag without worry when using the tough, standard mouthpiece.
Read the full review
Every millimeter feels like it’s been put to good use, and you’ll be impressed with the vapor and battery life you get out of something this small.
Good battery life
The internal (non user-replaceable) battery has a 30 to 40-minute run time, for six to eight four-minute sessions, depending on the temperature used. We’re pretty impressed, given the ONE’s size. Most vaporizers this small only come through with three to four sessions before tapping out. Most people will get at least a full night out of a single charge.
30-second heat-up time
The POTV ONE is ready to vape in 30 to 40 seconds, depending on the temperature used and the battery level. Once it’s ready, the waiting is over and you can hit it continuously. With times like that, you can have a quick session anywhere, or even use it for one quick hit and throw it back in your pocket.
Easy, intuitive controls
With no learning curve, the ONE is the perfect vape to pass around the room, or relax with by yourself. It has three buttons that work like you think they should – turn it on with three clicks of the big button, pick your favorite temperature with the other two buttons, and wait for it to vibrate 30 seconds later. Easy peasy.
Lots of features
You read that right – we added vibration feedback! The POTV ONE lets you know when it’s ready to vape, or when it’s turned off, all without even a glance. But we didn’t stop there. The screen shows the critical points all at once – temperature, battery level, and a session timer – and is flippable, so you can hold it however you like and still read the display.
Add some glass
Out of the box, the ONE is fully equipped with a tough, low-profile mouthpiece for your pockets, and a second Accessory Attachment for all kinds of fun with glass. When you’re ready to change things up a little bit, grab a curved mouthpiece, one of our custom-fit glass bubblers, or a water pipe adapter, for even cooler vapor.
The ONE combines ultra-small size, lots of features, and the flexibility to work with glass, for just $109. While the battery is better than anything else in its size class, you’ll love how easy it is to get such potent clouds, and that’s what it’s all about.
The ONE vaporizer has a 2-year warranty when purchased from Planet of the Vapes and, as with all vaporizers purchased from us, you are also covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
What’s in the box
- Planet of the Vapes ONE Vaporizer with Standard Mouthpiece
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Accessory Attachment with Tinted Glass Stem
- Cleaning Brush
- Spare Gasket and Screen
- Dosing Capsule
- Concentrate Pad
- Dab Tool
- Quickstart Guide
- Battery capacity: LiPo, 1600mAh
- Height: 3.2 in / 8.1 cm
- Width: 2 in / 5.0 cm
- Depth: 1 in / 2.7 cm
- Weight: 4.6 oz / 130 g
- Temperature Range: 320° F – 430° F / (160° C – 221° C)
- Charging: 90 minute charge time with a 30 minute run time
- Warranty: Two years
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Reviews / Q&A
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- battery life
Best out there I won’t burn again and bomb with pods buy it!
This is my 4th vaporizer, but it’s my first one with a Titanium) bowl. There’s sort of a learning curve with the One. With all of the attachments and ability to temp step, you really have to find the right attachment and temp that works for you. I’m finding that the titanium bowl takes a little longer to get “seasoned” even after a few weeks it still has a metallic taste to it. However. every rip and every temp adjustment gets better. Kind of like that old cast iron frying pan. I see it’s gonna take some time to get a good coating of “experience” on this puppy. Definitely a solid product. built for the long hall.
Purchased this vape last February, so I have had a lot of hands-on experience and time with it. First of all this vape is my second vape ever used and purchased, so my review is based off function and practicality rather than comparing it to what else is on the market. For function, it does everything you’d want, it has a good draw resistance and produces a nice thick vapor from only a small amount of ****, it heats up very fast and it’s easy to use. Plus it’s easy to clean. What more do you want? Well practicality of course and sadly this vape doesn’t have it. I know Planet of The Vapes made alterations to the original design, that’s why there are many variations from different companies, so maybe they all share the same practicality issues, which are, 1. The battery sucks! This only lasts 25-30 minutes. I’m not sure what the longevity of the battery is, but if it lasts less over time, then this vape will have to stay indoors and will lose its portability status. 2. The vape cannot be used when charging. This is one of the worst faults about this vape, with an already short battery life, not being able to use it while charging is plain ******. 3. No USB type C and it’s 2020. Planet of The Vapes The One uses old school mini USB to charge which is just so unpractical in 2020. 4. This is the Achilles heel of this vape, you see the image, where the mouth piece comes off, in order to put in the ****? Well this mouth piece, no matter what attachment you have on, 10 out of 10 times, this will come off in your pocket, or simply lying on the sofa when its moved or if it’s in your bag, resulting in the **** falling out. This is pure and simple a MASSIVE design flaw. It makes it’s portability useless unless you use sticky tape to keep it attached. No thanks. 5. No inbuilt tools for mixing your herb for when you’re on the go. It’s a portable vape and this SHOULD be a no-brainer. No questions asked. But this is a BIG NO with this vape. Conclusion, with it’s great draw resistance and thick vapors produced, it has some major design flaws and poor decisions made to use mini USB over type C with no use during charges. This Vape in my opinion, should never leave your home. It’s not practical enough to be portable.
Creating a service ticket for you right now, David. We can address that loose mouthpiece under warranty for you. I’ll also forward your other insights to our design team. That you very much for your honest evaluation of our ONE. Much appreciated. Talk to you soon, Larry
I am still new to vaping and ordered the POTV One after my main vaporizer was no longer working. For my medication, this vaporizer is amazing! Easy to fill and warms up to the set temp incredibly fast. The LED screen display is simple to see what the temp is and the battery life. At this price, I am so impressed. Pros: fast shipping, portable, charges quickly, inexpensive, heats up very quickly, pulls great, and very easy to clean Cons: This is only a small con! sometimes the mouth piece part is tricky to take off, I do have arthritis, it’s not just an issue with the vaporizer itself
Hi Kate, In regards to taking off the mouthpiece, don’t pull it off but rather, put your fingers into the indents and gently rotate it off, top first. Regards, Larry
Planet of the Vapes really came through with their customer service! My first vape was defective, and they sent me a replacement with an extra bubbler. I am happy with this company and will be recommending to my friends. Replacement vape is working well, hopefully no problems happen in the future with this one.
We found an affordable, ultra-portable vaporizer with great performance, and we made it even better. ✅ With bonus items, free shipping and hassle-free returns, there's no better time to buy!