How to turn on vape pen
Welcome to Vaping! Even if it seems easy, we get questions almost daily from customers about how to turn on, use, and charge their vape pen battery. Fear not, turning on your vape pen battery is incredibly easy, but there are still plenty of factors to consider if you are ever having trouble. This post will teach you how to turn on your vape pen, and we’ll provide some tips & tricks for using and charging. Even if you are not new to vaping, we hope you find some helpful information along the way.
HOW TO TURN ON A VAPE PEN
To turn on a vaporizer pen, press the button 5 times rapidly. A light will typically appear or flash to indicate it is on. Once it is on, it’s ready for use. If your vape pen is button activated, simply hold down the button as you draw from the mouthpiece of your cartridge.
You’ll want to make sure you vaporizer battery is charged before you get started. Many vape batteries come somewhat charged, but we recommend charging before use to get the most out of your vaping sessions.
Once your vape pen is on, there are two different ways you could activate the batteries: Inhale activation & Button Activation. The wonderful thing about inhale activation is that you don’t have to turn it on, since it works only when you use it. Button activation batteries will likely arrive OFF, so turn it on before use.
VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERIES
Variable voltage is a feature on your vaporizer that allow you to change the heat setting on your vape pen battery. It usually takes 2-3 rapid clicks of the button on your battery for the light to change colors. Each vape is different, so check your user guide to learn your specific voltage settings. If you ever have a question on your battery, you can always reach out to the friendly team over at VPM for support.
HOW TO USE YOUR VAPE PEN
If you are brand new to using a vape pen, it’s easy! Simply press the button on your battery, and inhale while drawing vapor from the mouthpiece. With an inhale activation battery, you won’t even need to press a button. Over time, you will learn what works best for you.
Many vape batteries will automatically stop after 10-12 seconds of continuous activation. This is a safety feature for you and your battery!
5 TIPS AND TRICKS FOR THE BEST USE
1. Use the right size cartridge for your battery
Most of the oil vape batteries we sell are made for 510-threaded cartridges. Be sure to check what threading your battery has, and purchase cartridges that fit your battery.
2. Top-Airflow vs. Bottom-Airflow Cartridges
You’ll also want to ensure your cartridge has proper airflow for use with your battery. Bottom-airflow cartridges have an air hole in the middle of the pin on the bottom of your cartridge. This allows the battery to activate when you inhale. Bottom-airflow cartridges will work with inhale and button activated batteries
Do your cartridges have small holes toward the top of them, somewhere near the mouthpiece? If the answer is yes, you have a top airflow cartridge. These are a little less common, but they will only work on button activated batteries
3. Charging your Battery
Charging your battery is crucial to your vaping experience. Most vapes will either use a Micro USB charger, or come with a vape pen charger. VPM carries Vape Pen Chargers if you ever misplace yours, or if you just like to have extras around.
Batteries will generally light up once they are plugged in indicate they are charging. We recommend using the same cord your battery came with, and use a 5v charging port (phone charger, video game charger, etc.), rather than a rapid charging port (iPad, flash charger, etc.) to avoid overcharging your battery.
If your battery screws into the charger, make sure you do not over tighten the battery to the charger. Once the light comes on, it is charging.
Avoid letting your battery charge overnight. While it is easy to leave it in overnight, it will reduce the lifespan of your battery over time. Your battery will typically indicate when it is done by a change in the light on your device. Check out your user manual for specific charging instructions.
4. Care for your Battery
The lifespan of any vape battery varies greatly depending on the use and care of your battery. If your battery can turn off, we recommend doing so when not in use.
Clean the inside of your battery with rubbing alcohol and q-tip to remove any oil build up. Only use a little bit on the q-tip, and allow some time to dry before using.
Avoid using and storing your battery in extreme temperatures, and always keep your battery away from water and extremely humid conditions.
Thanks for taking the time to learn how to turn on, use, and charge your vape pen battery. We hope to help you make the most of your battery, and ensure longevity in its use. If you have any questions, feedback, or need support, feel free to reach out to us for support. Happy Vaping!!
Learn how to turn on, use, and charge your vaporizer pen battery. This post includes 4 tips and tricks for making the most of your vape pen battery
How to Use Push Button Vape Pen| A Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners
For more tips, visit Vaporesso’s blog here:
When you get a vape pen, you must be eager to turn it on. Take it easy. Let’s see how to use the push button vape pen.
How to use a vape pen with button:
- Five clicks to turn it on.
- Three clicks to change the heat setting.
- Five clicks to turn it back off.
Watch the video: How to use Vaporesso Orca SOLO
Top Five Questions asked about Vape Pens – For First Timers and Newbies
Before asking questions, it’s necessary to know the components of a vape pen. In fact, most vape pens have the same parts, though some will differ slightly.
Table of Contents:
What is a vape pen?
Vape pens contain a battery, an atomizer, a cartridge or tank, a sensor and a mouthpiece.
VM STICK 18 from Vaporesso.When the user sucks on the mouthpiece, the battery sends a charge to the sensor which causes the temperature in the atomizer to rise. This heat up the liquid in the cartridge and transforms it into vapor. The vapor passes through the device and into the mouth of the user who releases it by exhaling.
How to turn on/off a vape pen?
Here are the steps:
1. Press the button rapidly 5 times
2. Notice the light on the button flashing
3. The battery is now activated, you can push and hold the button as you’re inhale your vape.
4. Rapidly click the button 5 times to turn the battery off.
How to adjust heating settings?
Press the power button for 3 times continuously to adjust the output power.
How to inhale for the first time?
- Use the manual
You should read it in order to avoid complications or potential errors.
- Power it Up
Charge the batteries using the chargers supplied by the manufacturer.
- Prime Your Pen
Most vapers test run their pens without any juice or vaping material for the first time. This is known as priming.
- Load the tank
How to fill a vape pen?
- Disassemble Your Tank ＆ Fill Dropper With e-liquid
- Fill tank but avoid the middle hole
- Disperse e-liquid along the inside of the tank
- Screw airflow base back onto tank with the battery end down
- Please wait 5 minutes for the e-liquid to soak into the coil completely.
The above procedure is not the only way to load the tank of your vape pen. There are different models so naturally there will be different filling methods.
Here are some tips for filling your vape pen with e-juice ：
A: Unscrew the top lid from glass tube and fill e-juice, like vaporesso veco solo plus
B: Unscrew the drip tip and fill e-juice, like vaporess sky solo plus
C: Slide and fill design (Rotate and push away drip tip to fill, like vaporesso cascade series).Please make sure don’t over fill.
Click the button five times to start the vape pen. When the indicator light is on, put the mouthpiece to your lips and draw in a breath of the atomized e-juice of your choice or flavor.
For more tips, visit Vaporesso’s blog here:
The Best Vape Pens for E-Liquids?How to use a vape pen?
HANDPICKED RELATED ARTICLES
- Vaping 101: beginners guide to vape juice
- The Best Vape Pens for E-Liquids
- Why is my Vape Pen Blinking?
- Ethan While I was helping out my friend at the shop I’ve then I discovered vaping DIY and it really became a hobby. I love trying new builds, new coils, mixing flavors and so on. I’ve met loads of amazing people and started to share with them all I got about vaping, as my another passion. Started working at Vaporesso as a blogger 2 years ago, that’s the best thing ever.
- Eve Wang Interested in anything in the vaping fields, from vape devices, news and events, to vape shops. Trying to build a bridge between Vaporesso and our dear users. What is Vaporesso working on? Are we releasing new products, holding an activity? Any interesting Behind The Scenario? Follow my articles to find out the latest news about Vaporesso.
- Harry Heavy smoker since 35 years old, did everything I possibly could to break the habit. My first device was a disposable vape, not a good fit but it inspired me to look out for new alternatives. 5 years’ experiences testing new vape devices, recording and sharing online. I believe that there should be no vaping among young people and non smokers, but, smokers should try vaping as an alternative.
- Harry (98)
- Ethan (36)
- Eve Wang (28)
- GUIDE TO VAPING What is vaping? Is it safe? What kind of investment it’ll take? What is the difference between a JUUL, e-hookah and a vape pen? How do e-cigarettes work? How to get started? Our vaping guides cover all aspects of vaping right from the basics, all the way to advanced tips and tricks to get the most out of your vape device.
- SWITCH TO VAPING You, or someone you know is thinking about making the switch to vaping? Is vaping a good alternative to smoking? From smoking traditional cigarettes to vaping, what could happen? There’re all the information you need if you are considering making the switch.
- POPULAR VAPE DEVICES Looking for a vaping device? What are the best vapes for beginners? And the best vape for heavy smokers, best vape mods for clouds? What are the popular vape kits on the market now? What makes them different and how to use them? Keep up to date with the popular vaping devices & be part of what’s going on!
- E-LIQUID GUIDE If the battery of an e-cig is the heart, and the atomizer is the brain, then e-liquid is its soul. What are the ingredients in e-liquid? How does e-liquid work? Confused by all of the different vape liquids available? In this guide, we’re giving you everything you need to know about modern day e-liquids to make sure you’ve got all of the facts.
- GUIDE TO VAPING (74)
- SWITCH TO VAPING (23)
- POPULAR VAPE DEVICES (22)
- E-LIQUID GUIDE (11)
- Vaporesso >
- Blog >
- How to Use Push Button Vape Pen| A Step-By-Step Guide for Beginners
Get the latest product launches, promotions, and contests delivered straight to your inbox for free!
ARE YOU SOCIAL?
Are you social, releasing new products, or holding an event? Follow us to find out more.
- Vape Kits
- Vape Mods
- Vape Tanks
- Vape Coils
- News & Events
- Our PMTA
- PMTA Overview
- TPD Files
- CRC Products
- Contact Us
- Manuals & Firmwares
- Store Locator
Vaporesso e-cigarette devices are intended for use with e-liquids, which may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Do not use with any other substances. Do not get on skin or in eyes. Do not drink. Store in original container and keep away from children and pets. In case of accidental ingestion, call the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
This product is intended for adult users of nicotine-containing products, particularly current smokers or vapers. Underage sale is prohibited. Do not use this product if you:
• Are under the legal age of purchase
• Are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Have heart disease, stomach or duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, throat disease, or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema, or asthma
• Have an overactive thyroid or pheochromocytoma (a tumor of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure)
• Are taking certain medications, such as theophylline, ropinirole, or clozapine
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 – Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde which known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Copyright © 2020 Vaporesso. All rights reserved. Privacy | Terms & Conditions | Cookies policy
How to use push button vape pen? Check out this step-by-step guide for beginners.