Hot Box Vaporizer Review:
The Hot Box Vaporizer is one of the least expensive desktop models on the market today and is an excellent choice for anyone who is new to vaping. The herbal vaporizer has an easy-to-clean 2-piece wand, and features no knobs or dials, making it very simple and straightforward to use and has many devoted fans. While it’s been on the market for some time now, it’s still a favorite among many vapor enthusiasts due to the many unique benefits that it provides.
- Single temperature is optimized to avoid combustion
- Low in priced (compared to other desktops)
- Incredibly easy to use with no knobs or dials
- Simple to clean and fill, 2-piece wand design
- Standard and ground glass options
- No way to adjust the temperature
- Longer heat up time than other desktop vaporizers
- Exterior and the wand can become very hot
- Tubing is very stiff and coils up
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
In-Depth of the Hot Box Vaporizer
– Price – One of the biggest selling points of the Hot Box Whip-Style vaporizer is that it is one of the lowest priced on the market. The suggested retail price of the model is around $185, but you can often purchase it for less than $120.
– Vapor Quality – Compared to other desktop vaporizers, the Hot Box offers average vapor quality. You can expect to get large clouds of potent vapor, but some of the taste of your dry herbs may not be fully retained by this vaporizer. In addition, the vapor is not as smooth as what you might enjoy with other desktops; however, considering its low price point, the herbal vaporizer performs rather well.
– Guarantee – Hot Box Vapors offers a 5-year warranty on the heating element of the Hot Box, which is as good or better than many other desktop vapes. The glass elements are not warrantied, but this is not uncommon.
– Prep Time – A major drawback of the Hot Box is its long heat- up time. Typically, the dry herb vape will take 10 minutes to reach working temperature, which is significantly longer than many other herbal vaporizers. Setting up the vaporizer is easy, because there are no dials or knobs to turn. You can simply fill your wand and turn the unit on.
– Ease of Use – The HotBox is offered in two styles: a standard glass connection model, and a hands-free ground glass connection model. Both types feature a 2-piece wand that is very easy to fill and to clean. Drawing from the mouthpiece is rather simple, compared to other vaporizers; however, the tubing on the whip can complicate vaping. Unlike the tubing used for other vaporizer whips, the vape hose is very stiff. This can make it hard to insert with either style, and cause the wand to slip out of the ground glass model.
– Heating and Temperature Regulators – With the Hot Box Whip-Style Vaporizer, you get only one temperature setting. This can be a positive for someone who is new to vaping, but for those who are more experienced, and like to be able to set the heat level to correspond with what they’re vaping, this could be a disappointing limitation.
Overall, the Hot Box Whip-Style Vape receives a score of 78/100. It is recommended mostly for beginners and for more experienced enthusiasts who primarily use a portable vape or a vape pen, and just want a desktop vaporizer for occasional use. The vaporizer comes in a number of different colors and designs, and you can check them all out here at VaporPlants.com.
Tips for Using the Hot Box
- Grind your dry herbs very finely for optimal results.
- Never touch the top of the dry herb vaporizer or the wand once the unit is hot in order to avoid injury.
- To keep the temperature low, take fast draws. To increase the temperature, draw more slowly.
- Even if you purchase the ground glass version, keep one hand on the wand to steady it in order to avoid disconnections.
The Hot Box, developed by Hot Box Vapors Extraction Hardware, is a very easy-to-use desktop vaporizer that is perfect for a variety of vaping situations. The device is compatible with herbal blends, aromatherapy products and tobacco blends. We’ve created this guide in order to provide you with all of the information you need to use and clean your Hot Box.
How to Vape with the Hot Box
Vaping with the Hot Box is actually quite easy if you follow this series of simple procedures:
- Plug the Hot Box into a wall outlet
- Use the switch located on the cord to power the unit (You will see an indicator light when the device is turned on)
- Let the Hot Box rest for at least 15 minutes so that it can reach optimal working temperature
- If you have attached an extension cord to the vaporizer, you may need to wait longer
- Grind your herbal blend or tobacco with a herb grinder prior to use to promote the best vapor production possible
- Fill wand up to the colored indicator line using your fingers or a utensil
- When you’re ready to vape, touch the end of the wand against the glass heating element and inhale
- The best method of inhalation is a steady breath at a medium to fast pace. Slower drawing will produce hotter vapor
- You should be able to get two to six deep draws of vapor each time that you fill the whip
How Use the Hot Box for Aromatherapy
To utilize your Hot Box Vaporizer for aromatherapy. Follow these steps:
- Place the aromatherapy attachment over the heating element
- Fill the chamber 1/3 of the way full with your preferred essential oils
- For best results, add a few drops of water to your oil
- Plug the desktop vaporizer into the wall outlet
- Turn the switch on the cord to power the unit
- The unit will become hot and begin to create vapor from the essential oils
- The scented vapor will be released into the environment
How to Clean and Maintain the Hot Box
To keep your Hot Box Vaporizer in the best condition, follow these maintenance and cleaning tips:
- Before each use, carefully check the power cord, looking for any signs of damage
- You should replace the 5/8-inch screen in the wand whenever it becomes discolored or clogged.
To replace the screen:
- Separate the upper and lower pieces of the wand
- Moving from the top, push the screen out of the upper portion of the wand
- Push a new screen in through the bottom of the upper part of the wand
- Use the black O-ring to reconnect the wand’s components
Replaced Tubing every three months
- In between uses, clean safe to wash tubing by running them under hot water
- When the wand becomes discolored, take it apart and use a skewer or another tool to remove build up
- You can clean vapor glassware by washing it under hot water if needed
Health and Safety Warnings
Safety guidelines are important to know before operating HotBox:
- Hot Box Vaporizer contains a heating unit that becomes very hot
- Do not touch the heating element or the tip of the wand, as these can easily cause burns
- Keep the Hot Box Vaporizer away from any and all objects that are flammable (This includes fabrics, paper and plastics)
- Always ensure that the Hot Box Vaporizer is placed on a flat surface before use, and do not leave the device unattended while it is on
- Do not allow children or pets near the Hot-Box
- The Hot Box is only intended for recreational use
- It is, under no circumstances, a medical device
- Never put the HotBox or any vaporizer in water
- Do not use the device in damp areas, as this could lead to electrical shocks
- Unplug the Hot Box when it is not in use
- Do not use Hot Box if there are any signs of damage or visible wear and tear
- If the unit breaks during use, unplug it immediately
If you have additional questions about vaping with the HotBox-Vaporizer or general maintenance. We’ve helped numerous customers with a variety of issues related to their personal vaping devices. If you’re looking for further assistance with your vaporizer, don’t hesitate to let us know! Our customer service team is here to assist you.Hot Box Vaporizer is a Whip-Style dry herb vape with many loyal fans. Click Here to read our review and see if it’s is the right fit for you, as for others!
Hot box vaporizer whip
The Hot Box Vaporizer is one of the most efficient and revolutionary whip-style vaporizers available. Boasting an simple, sleek design, the Hot Box is straightforward in use, providing an effective and healthy alternative to standard methods. This is a great option for vaporizer novices or for vaporizer enthusiasts looking for a dependable unit to keep at home. Available in a variety of colors and unique designs, the Hot Box comes in either Ground Glass or Standard Hands Free connection.
HIGH QUALITY HEATING ELEMENT
Hot Box has earned a reputation as one the most dependable whip style vaporizers in the industry and for good reason. The Hot Box features a ceramic nichrome heating element that heats to a consistent temperature for even and efficient vaporization of your aromatherapy blends. Since the heating element is composed of all ceramic nichrome, the Hot Box Vaporizer heats up to its optimal temperature setting quickly and safely. Unlike other complicated vaporizers, the Hot Box has features a whip attachment which is very simple to use. It is a “Hands Free” system which means users place the botanical chamber over the ground glass heating element and hold the other end of the whip to inhale, so your hands don’t have to hold the blends close to the heating element. The Hot Box whip ensures a consistent vapor flow from the attachment of the main unit to the inhalant. Only refreshing vapor will be produced. All Hot Box vaporizers come with a 5 year Warranty covering any defects surrounding the heating element.
HOW HOT BOX WORKS – DIRECT DRAW DELIVERY
Don’t worry about replacing balloon bag after balloon bag. With the Hot Box, your whip and wand are the only accessories you need to vaporize with absolute ease. Simply flick the on/off switch and wait 3-5 minutes for Hot Box to heat up. During this time we recommend you finely grind up your material remedies, attach your mouthpiece to the vinyl tubing (the “Whip”) and load the wand a third of the way with the blends. Once the device is almost too hot to touch, you’ll know it’s ready to use. Place the wand up to the heating element and inhale on the mouthpiece. The intensity of the vapor will depend on the speed of the inhalation — it’s all breath-regulated, making this the most user-friendly whip vaporizer ever created.
GROUND GLASS OPTION
Now Hot Box offers the convenience of a hands free whip system with their Ground Glass Hot Box models. Ground Glass connections provide a tight, secure fit for your wand so you don’t need to hold it up to the heating element. This has become the preferred method of whip vaporizing since it reduces the possibility of singeing your fingers against a 380 degree ceramic tile.
5 Year Warranty – Heating Element
Note: Glass components are not covered under the warranty.Hot Box is a high quality whip style vaporizer that runs at a consistent temperature and gives users the option of a hands free ground glass connection. Starting at only $109.99. ]]>