G Pro Review:
Grenco Science introduced the G Pro as a compact dry herb vaporizer that’s larger than their G Pen, but still compact enough to use easily on the go. Since then, the brand has teamed up with fashion labels, record labels, and notable performers to introduce new redesigns, like the Snoop Dogg Bush G Pro, which comes with a music download, and the G Pro Black Scale, which has a very sleek, fashion forward design. All of the vapes from the original to the Black Scale G Pro have similar features, so this review will discuss them all together.
- Less costly than most other portable options
- Stylish design with a quality build
- Vapor quality is satisfactory for its price range
- Compact and easy to carry with you
- Simple to load and use
- Large herb chamber for long sessions
- Vapor does run hot, and becomes less smooth about midway during the session
- Some models like the Snoop Dogg G Pro are less compact than others
- With red as the lowest temperature and blue as the highest; this is confusing at first
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10% OFF
Breakdown of the G Pro
|G Pro by Grenco Science|
|Price||$89 – $119 depending on the model|
|Materials Type||Dry herb|
|Oven Material||Stainless steel|
|Vapor Path||Stainless steel and plastic|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||1 hour|
|Charge time||1-3 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||One minute|
|Easy to Load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Outstanding|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||Low (320) Medium (380) High (420)|
|Vape While Charging||Yes|
In-Depth of the G Pro
– Price – Depending on the G Pro model you choose, you can expect to pay anywhere from $89 to $119. Even the most expensive model, the Snoop Dogg Bush G Pro, is priced lower than many other portable vaporizers on the market, making the G Pro a good value for the money.
– Vapor Quality – The vapor produced by the G Pro starts off with an impressively good taste and smoothness, but it does gradually get hotter and more harsh as sessions continue. This is pretty typical for vaporizers of this price range, though. Overall, it actually has slightly better vapor quality than others that are similarly priced.
– Style – You really can’t beat the style of the G Pro portable no matter which model you’re looking at. If you don’t mind a dry herb vape that stands out in a crowd, the Snoop DoggG Pro has a colorful bush print, making it a colorful, fun choice. For something more compact, the G Pro Black Scale is the perfect option. The Black Scale G Pro is all black so it’s not as flashy, but it has perforated leather that gives it a very luxurious look and feel.
– Guarantee – Grenco Science warranties the portable dry herb vaporizer for 1 year, which is pretty typical among portable vapes.
– Prep Time – Loading the vape is easy, and it gets hot rather fast. The heating chamber will hold .6 grams of material, so it has a good capacity.
– Portability – The G Pro are all rather portable due to their size; however, some models are more compact than others as explained earlier.
– Ease of Use – Using the dry herb vape is rather simple because there is only one button. One odd thing about the G Pro is that the lighting indicator is counter intuitive–red is used for the lowest vaporizer temperature setting, which can take a little getting used to.
– Heating Options – The G Pro can be set to Low (320°F), Medium (380°F), or High (420°F), so you get a nice range of temperatures to try. Our tests found that the Medium is ideal for most materials.
– Power Supply – The dry herb vape can be powered for about 1 hour on a single charge. This is equal to or longer than the battery charge life span of most portable vapes.
Whether you’re considering the G Pro Black Scale Herbal, the Snoop Dogg or one of the other G Pro models, the benefits of these vapes are all pretty much the same.G Pro Vaporizer by Grenco Science is one of the most marketed Vaporizer Pens. Click Here to read our Review and Decide yourself if this is a good fit for you! ]]>