Easy Grinder Review
Kit and Accessories
- Easy Grinder
- Replacement grinder blade
- Cleaning brush
- USB charging cable
Design and Features
The Easy Grinder is a good looking device, but more importantly, it’s a really versatile device. There is a size and heft to this device that makes it feel really solid, but that solidity also means that it’s not the most portable-friendly device. The blades are made from ceramic coated stainless steel. That means they are non-stick and that, unlike softer metals, pieces of the grinder won’t flake off and make their way into your bud.
The Easy Grinder is aptly named since it is pretty easy to use, though it has one quirk that you’ll need to get used to. You need to hold it sideways or upside down while it grinds or else some of your herb won’t get ground up. It’s not a big inconvenience, but you might forget to do it the first few times you use this grinder. Dispensing the herb is pretty easy because the tip has a sliding magnetic door that allows you to dispense as much or as little herb as you want. That means the Easy Grinder is great for joints and bowls as well as vaporizers.
This grinder does have a pretty cool trick that I like a lot. It can be converted into a smaller, more portable manual grinder and storage container. It doesn’t take too long to perform this conversion and it provides some extra versatility that you don’t see in other electric or manual grinders.
How to Use
- While holding the device upside down, unscrew the dispensing tip, place your herb in the grinding chamber, and replace the dispensing tip.
- Press the power button three times to turn on the device.
- Keep the grinder upside down, or sideways, and press the power button intermittently or hold it down to grind the herb to the consistency you desire.
- Once you are finished, turn the grinder right side up, slide the magnetic door open, and pour the ground herb into the receptacle of your choice.
- Remove the body—which consists of the battery and motor—from the rest of the device.
- Attach the replacement grinder blade to the inside of the top cap.
- Attach the cap + grinder to the top of the storage case.
- Remove the magnetic dispenser tip, put your herb into the storage case, and reattach the dispenser tip.
- Twist the handle on the lid of the cap until the herb is ground down to the consistency you want.
- Open the sliding magnetic door, and pour your herb into a receptacle of your choosing.
Grinder Performance: The Easy Grinder is exactly what you would want a grinder, storage case, and dispenser to be. It does all of those things very well, plus the added versatility of a manual mode makes it even better. Let’s start out with the grinder performance because this is one of the better electric grinders I’ve used. The fact that you can hold down or pulse the power button means that you can grind down the herb to the perfect consistency. I was able to get some seriously powdery herb out of it that is perfect for vaping.
As for storage, it can hold and grind up to 2.5 grams of herb, which is enough for a few sessions. When it comes to dispensing, the Easy Grinder is great. That is because you can swivel the magnetic cover on the tip to adjust how much herb you want to dispense at a time. This makes filling vapes really easy, which is great because it seems like most electric grinders are designed for rolling papers instead of vaporizers.
The manual performance is fine. Obviously, it’s just meant as a back-up or portable option, since you don’t buy an electric grinder to do all the work yourself. It works fine, but not as well as a dedicated manual grinder, though it is more portable.
Battery Performance: The battery of the Easy Grinder lasts a really long time. I got about five hours and hundreds of grinds out of it before I needed to recharge it. And, of course, there is the manual mode that I can use while I wait for it to recharge.
The Easy Grinder is perfect for all of your weed grinding, storage, and dispensing needs. Find out why in the review of this versatile, electric grinder.