Blazer piezo micro torch manual
- Familiarize yourself with the parts of your GB2001 Micro Torch before operating it.
- It should be handled by literate adults, or under constant adult supervision.
- It is essential that the following operating procedures be read and understood before attempting to light or use the Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch.
- These procedures must be carefully observed in order to promote safe usage.
Igniting and Shutting-Off your Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- Remove the protective cap from the trigger and the gas control knob of your GB 2001 Micro Torch.
- Slowly turn the gas flow control knob to the left (Counter Clock Wise) and the butane gas will start to flow.
- Push the ignition lever forward and the gas will be ignited electronically with a snapping sound.
- For shut-off, turn the gas flow control knob to the right (Clock Wise) and close it securely.
Thermal Power and Flame Control of your Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- Adjust the thermal power level and the length of the flame to suit usage objectives.
- The highest temperature attainable will be about 1,300 degrees Celsius.
- Both the gas control knob and the air control knob can be used to regulate the flame.
- After ignition, turn the air control knob either to the right or left for necessary thermal power adjustments. Closing the air inlet will produce a low temperature yellow flame, while fully opened the micro torch produces a sharp, high temperature blue flame.
- After ignition, do not leave the GB2001 Micro Torch burning longer than 1 hour continuously.
Refilling your Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- For detailed instruction, refer to our Refilling Section.
Safety and Handling Precautions regarding the Blue Flame GB2001 Micro Torch
- For a detailed overview of safety, storage and handling instructions, please refer to our Safety & Storage Section.
Working with the SOD-1 Soldering Attachment for the GB2001 micro torch
- Place the soldering attachment onto the flame nose of the GB2001 Micro Torch.
- Us the special wrench to tighten the screw. Make sure that the attachment does not move during operation.
- Open the gas flow knob of the GB2001 Micro Torch
- Push the ignition plunger and ignite the flame.
- Heat the catalyst within the attachment for ONLY 5 SECONDS!
- Close the gas flow to extinguish the flame.
- Immediately turn open the gas flow again WITHOUT IGNITING THE TORCH.
- The catalyst will – without a direct flame – maintain a temperature of approximately 350 degrees Celsius to allow low temperature cordless soldering.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US
OR CALL +31 36 534 6496.
Blazer Micro Torch GB 2001 Soldering Torch Piezo Ignition Butane
delivery time: approx. 2 days
- Ask question
Blue Flame Professional Soldering Tools
Blazer Micro Torch GB 2001 Micro Solderer with Piezo Ignition Butane gas
Hand gas burners, butane gas burners with piezo ignition. Operation with butane gas (lighter gas). Due to variable air supply precise adjustment of flame and temperature.
The micro burner is versatile and easy to use. It is handy, handy, light in weight, portable and easy to fill with butane gas.
Instructions for use with technical data
-> Electronic pressure piston for automatic ignition:
Slowly turn the gas flow control knob to the left until gas flows out, pusher for auto-ignition
Press and flame is on. When gas flow control knob is turned to the right, the flame goes off
-> heat control and flame setting
After igniting the flame, turn the air control knob to the right or left to reach one
sharp or soft flame. Do not allow the appliance to burn continuously for more than 1 hour.
-> Underway gas container
Any commercial butane gas refill cartridge should be used. Needle of cartridge in opening of
Insert and press in the grip base. Please avoid overfilling.
-> Removable stand for free standing
The device in a standing position causes a hand-free operation.
-> quality construction
Made for long-term use with chrome parts.
- Fine soldering and welding work
- Controlled heating processes
- heat treatments
- Glass, ceramic and plastic materials
- Independent soldering and welding machine for every tool bag
- Repairs in the laboratory and dental laboratory
- Useful device for home, home and camping
- Hobby works
- Ski grow