Atmos Jump Review:
AtmosRX is known for producing vape pen products that are affordable, yet well constructed, and one of their latest innovations is the Jump. This convection vaporizer pen for dry herbs has a number of unique features, which set it apart from other models on the market and make it a good investment. Read on for our full Atmos Jump review.
- Convection vaporizer
- Heating system eliminates combustion risk
- Very affordably priced
- Excellent vapor taste and potency
- Simple to load, use, and clean
- Long battery life
- Durably crafted out of carbon fiber
- Long 5-year warranty
- Fast heat-up time
- Clouds of vapor are a little thin
- Battery can take up to 3 hours to charge, longer than some vape pens
- A little larger than some other vaporizer pens
- Only one temperature setting
Use coupon code ‘VPR’ to save 10%
Atmos Jump Breakdown
|Materials Type||Dry herb|
|Oven Material||Anodized stainless steel material|
|Vapor Path||Anodized stainless steel|
|Battery Life (Usage time)||5-6 sessions|
|Charge time||2-3 hours|
|Bluetooth / APP||No|
|Heat-up Time||7-10 seconds|
|Easy to Load?||Yes|
|Flavor / Taste||Excellent|
|Precise Temp Adjust / Temp Range||One optimized, preset temperature|
|Vape While Charging||No|
In-Depth of the Atmos Jump
– Price – the Atmos Jump sells for $64 here at VaporPlants.com, making it more affordably priced than many other models.
– Vapor Quality – combustion is always a concern with a pen vaporizer with dry herb use, and even some previous Atmos models have had problems with burning rather than vaporizing herbs. As a convection unit, the Atmos Jump does not pose a risk for burning and provides very impressive vapor quality. The taste and potency are exceptional, as is the smoothness of the vapor; however, it doesn’t provide very thick clouds of vapor.
– Guarantee – Atmos RX offers a 5-year warranty on the Jump model, a longer warranty than what it offered on most vape pen products.
– Prep Time – unlike other convection vaporizer models, the Atmos Jump reaches working temperature in just 7 to 10 seconds. The vape pen is easy to load, but you do need to grind your herbs very finely for best results.
– Portability – because the Atmos Jump is a carbon fiber vaporizer, it’s incredibly lightweight but more durable than an ordinary metal vape pen. This makes the vape very easy to take with you. The dry herb vaporizer pen is 5.75 inches long, which is bigger than some other models but still compact.
– Ease of Use – with just one button, the Atmos Jump is easy to operate. Cleaning is simple with a cotton swab.
–Heating and Temperature Regulators – the Atmos Jump only has one temperature setting, and while this reduces flexibility, most vaporizer pens today are being made without variable temperature technology.
– Power Supply With this model, you receive a 1200mAh battery that can last through 5 to 6 sessions before it requires charging. The battery takes about 2 to 3 hours to charge fully.
Atmos Jump Vaporizer Pen is an excellent value for the price. The vape pen can hold against similar vaporizer pens which cost much more! See our Review here